More of What’s New in Autodesk Revit 2016
IMAGINiT - Carl Storms | October 19, 2015 | Comment
In the 11-minute walkthrough video above, we take a look at more of the core and architecture features in Autodesk Revit 2016, which were previously available only in Revit 2015 R2 through subscription.
The features explored include:
- Search in combo box (type selector and ribbon),
- Link positioning,
- Select host for tags,
- Model upgrade interface improvements,
- PDF hyperlinks,
- Resetting camera target in perspective view,
- Toggle perspective and more.
To learn more about Autodesk Revit 2016 and for more tutorial videos on this and other programs, visit imaginit.com/training.
About the Author
Drawing on more than 15 years of experience in architecture, engineering and construction, Carl Storms provides a practical and well-rounded understanding of Building Information Modeling (BIM) to clients. He’s worked in residential and commercial architecture as well as construction and has close to five years of teaching experience at the collegiate and industry level. He’s also engaged with sales and marketing which aid him in providing the business case for BIM to clients while helping them make the most of their collaboration, coordination and design tools, and processes.
- 3D Shape Basics in Fusion 360
- Fusion 360 Sketch Basics
- Running a Parametric Study and Analysis in SOLIDWORKS to Create a Flow Simulation Project
- Calculating External Flow around a Sphere in SOLIDWORKS
- How to Add Heat Sources in SOLIDWORKS
- Working with Macros in SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- Creating Locations in SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- Linking Sketch Blocks in SOLIDWORKS
- Inserting Fluid Subdomains in SOLIDWORKS
- Inserting a Porous Region and Running an Analysis in SOLIDWORKS