- British Columbia
- Dist of Columbia
- New Brunswick
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
Mechanical engineering jobs fall under multiple engineering disciplines. Mechanical engineers research, design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, including tools, engines, and machines. More Details
Types of mechanical engineering jobs can include manufacturing products, designing commercial and industrial machines such as internal combustion engines, elevators or material handling systems, and working with software to create and analyze designs, perform simulation and testing, and generate part specifications.
Mechanical engineering jobs involve:
- Analyzing problems to determine mechanical or thermal solutions
- Designing mechanical systems and devices with computer-aided design (CAD) or computer-aided engineering (CAE) software
- Design, develop and test prototypes for parts or products
- Perform simulation, testing and analysis on devices and systems
Loading Job Count...
Senior Process Engineer – 90-100K + Bonus – Foods & Beverage Manufacturing - Plans, organizes, coordinates, and leads key process,...
Director of Supply Chain - $140-150K + Bonus – Foods & Confections Manufacturing - Manage all purchasing, planning/scheduling and...
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - $78-90K - Automotive Components (Maching & Assembly) - Perform all duties necessary, under the general...