- British Columbia
- Dist of Columbia
- New Brunswick
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Environmental Engineering Jobs
Environmental Engineer Job Description
Environmental engineering jobs focus on developing and implementing solutions to environmental problems such as pollution, resource and waste management, sustainability, hydro and wind power generation. They also study the effects of the environment on human populations in both urban and rural areas. More Details
What do environmental engineers do?
- Analyze environmental data and perform assessments on sites and facilities
- Perform quality checks and assess compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Advise corporate and government agencies on environmental protection, pollution and waste remediation, civil infrastructure, agriculture and global climate change
Examples of jobs for environmental engineers are:
- Environmental Consultant
- Air Quality Inspector
- Wastewater Engineer
- Drinking Water Quality Control Director
- Hazardous Waste Test Engineer
Loading Job Count...
Environmental Engineer - $75-85K – Specialty Chemicals Mfg - Technical expert and primary responsible for ensuring compliance with the...
Research Scientist (Energy Storage & Distributed Resources) - 83580 Organization: ED-Energy Storage & Distributed Resources...
Staff Scientist (Energy Storage & Distributed Resources) - 83579 Organization: ED-Energy Storage & Distributed Resources...