- British Columbia
- Dist of Columbia
- New Brunswick
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Electrical Engineering Jobs
Electrical engineering jobs involve designing, developing, testing, and supervising the manufacturing of electrical equipment, systems and components. This can include electric motors, radar and navigation systems, broadcast and communications systems, power generation equipment, or electrical systems for automobiles, aircraft and spacecraft. More Details
Electrical engineers can also design and manufacture commercial electronic products such as computer hardware, wearable devices or smartphones.
Electrical engineering job descriptions can include:
- Improving or developing products by designing new ways of using electrical power
- Participating in the manufacture, installation and testing of electrical components and devices
- Developing manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications for electronic systems
- Analyse and evaluate electrical and electronic devices or systems to recommend improvements, modifications or repair.
SUMMARY: The Design Engineer position is responsible for production design, development, and product / process improvements ...
Seeking candidates with 3+ years’ electrician experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience with AutoCAD is preferable. For...
Searching for an electrical engineer with BSEE, PE and at least ten years of experience. Need engineer who has experience with design of...
Seeking qualified candidates with 3+ years’ experience with AutoCAD Electrical software . For immediate consideration, please send...