We are seeking a talented individual with knowledge of soil improvements, soil mechanics, and soil science. We specialize in commercial and residential projects in Virginia, Maryland and D.C. area. An individual with strong knowledge of regional soil problems, slope stability studies and shrink-swell soil conditions is highly preferred. We have an immediate need for a Geotechnical Engineer to come on board with a well-established engineering firm in Manassas, Virginia. Our client is currently seeking a qualified Geotechnical Engineer who has previous experience with commercial and residential geotechnical projects.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Valid Virginia Professional Engineering (P.E.) license. Ability to obtain licenses in other states such as Maryland and D.C. desired.
- Knowledge of soil improvements, soil mechanics, and soil science is a must.
- Residential and Commercial building construction and codes knowledge.
- Earthwork, Roadwork and drainage systems construction knowledge.
- Ability to provide Geotechnical Engineering projects including slope stability analysis.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Professional Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, and Construction professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | EARTHWORK | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | SOIL ENGINEERING | SLOPE STABILITY ANALYSIS