This Candidate is expected to maintain and repair machinery/plant equipment. Will use established preventative maintenance/work order programs to ensure that all machinery/equipment runs safely, reliably and efficiently.
This is a Permanent opportunity for the right candidate. My Client is approximately 23 miles Northwest of Terre Haute, IN. The company is located in Illinois.
- Minimum of 2 years experience and/or training in repair/maintenance of production machinery
- Must have a High School Diploma, plus combination of training/experience, required
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics/electricity
- Must perform preventative maintenance on all machines/equipment
- Ability to read procedure manuals, blueprints, schematics, operating/maintenance instructions
- Must be able to write maintenance reports
- Must have good math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors/peers
- Expected to participate in various training programs
- Ensure that all machinery/equipment run safely, reliably/efficiently
- Machinery included, but not limited to: Husky Injection / Cincinnati Injection / Auxiliary equipment tied to Injection Machines
- Will be required to train/mentor others on the machinery/equipment
- Needs to available over the weekend for maintenance issues (doesn't seem to happen very often)
(847) 296-6020 x178