When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Operations Engineer with Hines, you will operate and maintain all building equipment and systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform preventative maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC related equipment
- Troubleshoot operations failures and re-establish building services under minimal supervision
- Supervise maintenance work as needed
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Two or more years experience in commercial HVAC or related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to professionally respond to tenant requests
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 192 cities in 20 countries. Hines has $93.2 billion of assets under management, including $47.9 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $45.3 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 105 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,180 properties, totaling over 379 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 483 properties, representing over 199 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.