Master of Engineering Management - Ohio University
The online Master of Engineering Management from Ohio University is an advanced degree designed for engineers who want to become team leaders without losing touch with their foundation in engineering. This degree program focuses on leadership and management skills and the direct relationship to engineering process improvement, project management, effective communication, and innovative solutions.
Gain an advanced understanding of the specific engineering and management skills you'll need to excel in your current engineering position, create new opportunities, and develop as a respected and competent engineering team leader.
- Invest in yourself with an education focused on engineering and management.
- Create opportunities for career advancement, promotion, and pay raises.
- Prepare for engineering leadership opportunities.
- Benefit from the convenience of online learning and a flexible schedule.
- Interact with engineers with diverse backgrounds from a variety of disciplines to build your professional network.
- Learn from professors with real-world industry experience.
Fill out the form on the right to download a program guide with more information about the online Master of Engineering Management program from Ohio University.