Masters in Engineering Management - Ohio University
Download this program guide to get what you need to know about the Masters in Engineering Management program at Ohio University.
Inside you’ll find:
- Masters program course descriptions
- The Program Director’s view of what they teach and to whom.
- Engineering Management schedule: Classes at Ohio University or online.
- Interviews with graduates about the Masters in Engineering Management and the impact on their careers.
- Plus all the details of tuition, admission requirements, and size of the program.
At Ohio University, students can complete the full 10 courses for their Master of Engineering Management in as little as two years while working full-time.
Download this complimentary postgraduate engineering program guide to get the facts.