Postgraduate Engineering Program Guide
Masters in Engineering Management (MSE)
University of Texas Engineering
Cockrell School of Engineering
Download this program guide to learn what you need to know about the Masters in Engineering Management program at the University of Texas.
Inside you’ll find:
- Masters Program Course outline.
- The program philosophy, according to the Program Director.
- Engineering Management Masters Program schedule: Classes available on site at the U. of Texas, Austin or earn your Masters online.
- Interviews with graduates about the Masters in Engineering Management and the impact on their careers.
- Plus all the details of tuition, admission requirements, and size of the program.
At the University of Texas, students can earn a Master of Science in Engineering with a concentration in Engineering Management as little as two years while working full-time.
Download this complimentary postgraduate engineering program guide to get the facts.