HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BUS FOR YOUR MEASUREMENT SYSTEM - FREE WHITE PAPER
Choosing the right bus for your application isn’t easy. Your task is complicated by the hundreds of different data acquisition (DAQ) devices available. And then each bus may be optimized for throughput, latency, portability, or distance from a host.
This white paper from the engineers at National Instruments examines the most common PC bus options and outlines technical considerations for selecting the right bus for your measurement application:
1. How much data will I be streaming across this bus?
2. What are my single-point I/O requirements?
3. Do I need to synchronize multiple devices?
4. How portable should this system be?
5. How far will my measurements be from my computer?
Complete the form to download your free white paper. Your download of this white paper is sponsored by National Instruments.