Designing a Portable Multi-Channel DAQ for Non-Destructive Testing
Do you have to conduct non-destructive testing of materials? This is a common requirement when testing for material defects, weld integrity and stress. In this application note the engineers at NuHorizons outline a system that includes:
- Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) to measure the reflected signal
- FPGA to collected converted data
- Regulator for on-board power distribution
- Microcontroller for system level functions
- Display to show the images
This application brief summarizes the device selection process and key design considerations for a portable multi-channel data acquisition unit.
Your download is sponsored by NuHorizons Electronics.
Complete the form to download your application note.