|Business Manager - Construction Equipment
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the drive, determination, and passion to succeed, then this position may be the next part of your overall career plan.
Our Client, a global force in manufacturing, requires a Business Manager to manage their Alberta/British Columbia sales territory for their Construction Equipment line.
In seven decades, this family-owned company has grown from a one-man shop to a major global leader in their industry. This award-winning success is attributed to a ground-breaking spirit, innovative designs, and a drive to improve, whether it is in the design of equipment, social responsibility, or developing the talent of the future. Their team is the heart of their business; together they work to introduce incredible industry-leading innovations and drive the business forward with every success.
The successful candidate will be a professional sales representative willing to accept the day-to-da y responsibilities to efficiently guide and direct your own sales success within a territory. You will continually strive to reach and surpass sales targets, review on-going follow up and sales leads, plus promote the Client's image within the marketplace.
Previous experience and proven sales success is required for application to this position. Solid understandings of dealership practices are essential. Successful applicants will be highly independent, self-motivated and determined.
In addition, you will:
* Develop and maintain strong, lasting business relationships with new contacts in the designated territory
* Confidently represent the company through accurate and proficient branding and encourage brand recognition
* Develop business with ethical practices consistent with previously established areas
* Travel within and out of target territory for customer relations, business development, and regular company activities
* Continually display expertise in product knowledge and customer care strategies
* Anticipate and accurately react to customer hesitations
To be successful within our client's organization, you:
* Share and demonstrate a balanced sense of urgency, humility, a 'can-do' attitude, and a drive to challenge the status-quo.
* Have experience and talent in your chosen profession
* Are willing to act as a company representative and to assume your vital role in the overall growth and success of the organization
* Greatly enjoy working with 'things' and seeing clients succeed
Our client wants to ensure staffs have opportunities to achieve their full potential. As a result, they offer ongoing training, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and tremendous opportunity for people to work and grow to their full potential. They offer a competitive compensation pack with base wage, pension, and comprehensive relocation packages and assistance.
Further information regarding the Client, position location, total remuneration, and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only. Individuals who hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Canadian Residency need only apply.