|Facilities Reliability Engineer
Our client is an engineering consulting firm, a leader in facilities property services, in the Biotech and medical industries. They provide technical market knowledge, project management and facilities maintenance services to their clients and employ over 47,000 in 208 offices worldwide.
Our client is looking for an experienced Facilities Reliability Engineer. The candidate will be interfacing regularly with clients, project personnel, and general technical support to maintenance staff. They will support both cGMP and non-cGMP equipment in facilities, Manufacturing, and Research. This position involves a lot of Root Cause Analysis, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance, and Equipment Criticality Assessments.
· Be a member of a cross functional team looking at projects from an engineering and maintenance perspective
· Meet with the project manager to understand project scope in order to develop a service quote
· Review project equipment list in order to identify repetitive maintenance needs
· Write effective maintenance plans and work instructions.
· Able to identify spare parts and define inventory requirement.
· Working knowledge of predictive maintenance techniques such as vibration analysis, infrared/thermal and oil & gas analysis.
· Strong facilities equipment knowledge
· Works independently or as a team member to assess, design, train, and implement preventative maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), and reliability continuous improvement programs
· Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· Understands and can deploy corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance techniques and strategies
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
· Can communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written
· Strong analytical skills (e.g. root cause analysis and statistic analysis)