- Focus on potential new business and technologies that will assist the Business Unit in meeting and exceeding the Division's growth objectives set forth.
- Develop business opportunities in the Plastic Hose & Tubing markets leading to major program, product lines or introductions into Medical market segments.
- Provide management with a detailed understanding of market conditions and drivers for targeted products and/or markets, and develop business recommendations.
- Work with team to promote and leverage facility capabilities.
- Conduct competitive market research and formulate goals with milestones for major new product introductions.
- Maintain liaison relationship with customers during product introductory phase to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to gain knowledge of future market and customer needs.
- Complete other similar or associated duties necessary to accomplish job objectives, or as assigned by the Market Manager, Business Unit Manager, and Division General Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering discipline required.
- 2+ years of direct outside sales and marketing experience.
- Plastic, Hose, Tubing, and/or Pump products preferred.
- Medical device / Life Science markets preferred.
- Possess the skills needed to lead projects and develop new products.
- Capable of creating and implementing high quality business plans.
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies, product value analysis and channels to markets.
- Experienced in customer contract negotiations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes preferred.