The Computer Science Development Group (CSDG) team members participate in various software development projects, which contribute to making MathWorks products and tools such as MATLAB and Simulink.
Your mentor will guide and assist you as your complete projects that are carefully selected to support your growth and learning experience. You will receive specific training that supports your development and your career growth. Gain MATLAB product knowledge working with our customers to resolve complex problems.EXPERIENCE?:
CSDG supports your successful transition from college to work. You will work together, building lasting friendships, not just professional relationships. Together you will develop your community within the team and across the company. ?ADVANCE YOUR CAREER:
Project selection and visibility across various teams will enable you to develop your interests and grow your skills. You will work with our senior software engineers to gain product knowledge, programming experience, software testing and debugging exposure.??DEVELOP:
Build software that can change our daily lives, accelerating the pace of Engineering and Science. Create solutions that enable solutions in the field of energy research, financial management, automotive design and production, or space exploration.
- Contribute to projects in Development and Quality Engineering
- Work with customers in various industries solving complex problems
- Apply programming skills in C++, Java, MATLAB and other languages
- Write and test code for MATLAB and other MathWorks products
- BS in Computer Science
- Programming experience with at least one of the following languages:
- MATLAB knowledge or experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong academic record