|API Technologies Inc. is a technology-driven global market leader in a vast array of control products and systems. Due to continued growth and product development, we are seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join our State College, PA team.
This position will be responsible for coordinating the engineering activities among Design Engineers, Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance to ensure product meets our customer specifications. Responsibilities also include process improvement programs, development of new product processes, documentation of processes and procedures, troubleshooting systems and supporting overall product cost reduction efforts.
The individual selected for this role will be part of a hands-on engineering team and will work closely with other engineers and technicians as well as provide technical support and manufacturing problem resolution for operators and related personnel.
Qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor of Science in Ceramic Engineering/Materials Science or
• Five (5) years of related industrial experience or Master’s of Science
in Ceramic Engineering or Materials Science
• Background related to electronic components is a plus
• Ceramic Processing (formulation, sintering, pressing, and/or
extrusion) experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• SolidWorks/AutoCAD experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Must be a US Citizen
We are an EOE E-Verify employer.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with their salary requirements and resume to Christine.Fye@apitech.com.