Cleveland area manufacturer is currently looking to fill a Training Specialist position that will work in tandem with the Quality department.
The individual will be responsible for working with a number of associates/departments to develop, manage, and lead
an effective training program for the plant, as well as an understanding of other quality facets. Ensure continuous production of products through a sophisticated training program that is consistent with company standards.
- Working knowledge of Quality System Regulations, ISO standards, Inspection methods, metric
system and 1-1 drawings.
- Training manual maintenance/documentation, employee cross-training, ISO procedures, and internal training auditing.
- In-depth Microsoft Office applications – Excel proficiency is required.
- Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal/social skills are a must, analytical and technical writing
- Facilitate and manage change with excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Experience in an auto manufacturing environment a plus.
- Develop strong understanding of manufacturing operations/process in order to effectively
train company associates and new hires.
- Develop and Manage Training Programs that exemplify Corporate Policies, Goals and Objectives,
Communicates Training value and progress to key personnel within and outside of the organization.
- ISO Management of training procedures; interface with other quality management member/s to ensure
correlation of training procedures with process improvements.
- Member of the Quality Management Team and Key Support to associates.
- Performs internal Training/Quality Audits, cross-training development, manage training manual and manages
follow up activity.
- Coordinates training procedures and progress with quality management and plant manager in order to maximize
product reliability, repeatability, and to minimize variation.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product/process specifications to determine present
standards of training and establish proposed training improvements, ensuring reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Applies TQM tools and methods for improved training processes and implementation, for various departments
and throughout production cycle.
- Makes recommendations on training improvements to senior staff, through collected observational and
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
Drug Testing / Background Check required / EOE