|API Technologies Corporation is a leading technology provider of RF/microwave, microelectronics, and security technologies for critical and high-reliability applications, including aerospace, defense, industrial, medical, energy and communications. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Design Engineer located in Hudson, NH. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
The duties and responsibilities of the position include designing and developing new products and modifying and/or enhancing existing products to meet customer specifications. Incumbent accomplishes this by communicating with internal and external customers to identify requirements and specifications; coordinating and implementing processes with manufacturing and/or process engineering based on customer needs; maintaining and/or creating supporting documentation using company engineering information systems tools.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering with knowledge and background in designing of RF and Microwave Components
and integrated assemblies for military and commercial markets with a minimum of 10 years work related
- Strong design skills
- Primary focus on development of RF and Microwave components including, but not limited to, Mixers,
Frequency Sources, Low Noise Amplifiers, Gain Blocks and Power Amplifiers using both hybrid and modular
techniques up to frequencies of 26 GHz, rotary joints, mechanical phase shifters are coaxial connector-based
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word/Excel, PCB layout skills, RF system and design modeling
software; knowledge of Cadence Allegro and SolidWorks a plus.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of basic RF parameters and the workings of the associated test equipment
to make supporting measurements.
- Possesses a strong background in CAE tools with the ability to work with detail and accuracy to analyze and
solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work independently on new projects acting as the primary technical interface between the sales team
and the customer. Responsible for generating milestone schedules and progress reports/presentations
including, but not limited to, Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), and
Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRR) to ensure the successful development of products in compliance with
either a Specification Control Drawing (SCD) from the customer, or an internally generated datasheet.
We are an EOE and E-Verify Employer. US Citizenship is required.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with their salary requirements and a resume to: Julie.Gaites@apitech.com