RavenBrick™ is a Denver, Colorado-based clean tech company that delivers innovative solar-control window filters that can reduce building energy costs by up to 50 percent. A position for a facilities engineer is immediately available to help RavenBrick develop and maintain facilities for our new automated assembly line.
• Engineering degree or equivalent experience in building facilities design, construction methods, plant layout and maintenance including HVAC, plumbing and electrical distribution.
• Engineering degree or equivalent experience in machining development and design including a comprehensive understanding of mechanics, materials, machining methods, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical for process and machine control.
• Ability to prioritize facility needs, develop and lead appropriate project plans, and follow aggressive and realistic schedules and cost controls.
• Ability to identify infrastructure requirements that will not only meet the needs of an automated manufacturing line, but also meet all city, state, and federal standards, codes, and regulations. Ability to work and communicate effectively with other engineers, general contractors, mechanics, and electricians.
• At least 10 years of work experience with responsibilities matching these qualifications.
• Knowledge of BOCA, NFPA and OSHA codes and regulations.
• Knowledge of modern material, methods, and techniques of design, construction, installation, and maintenance of structures and facilities.
• Plan, develop, and design building alterations which will provide the structural, mechanical, and electrical infrastructure for an automated assembly line and R&D facilities.
• Source appropriate contractors and supervise them in their tasks.
• Supervise construction and installation of a hard wall cleanroom within the building.
• Be the company liaison for facility matters with federal, state and local officials.
• Develop, implement and maintain a preventative maintenance program for production machinery, buildings and facilities.
• Develop and maintain a spare parts inventory for all RavenBrick machinery and buildings.
• Create safety programs and implement safety and regulatory training where required, keeping appropriate records
• Provide appropriate support in bringing the automated assembly line to production.
• For the manual and automated manufacturing lines, monitor machinery performance and design, implement upgrades to improve efficiency, and minimize equipment downtime.
• Train and oversee day to day activities of other maintenance staff who may be hired.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org