Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You'll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales performance for individual territory as well as district sales responsibility; supervision of several sales engineers; alliance management, distributor management, and on-site A.E. supervisor; provides accurate and timely updates of actual and forecast market activity for area of responsibility ; maintains and develop relationships with key customers to establish, solidify and maintain purchase agreements and alliances;
• BSME or similar technical degree with 7-10 years of experience including proven managerial experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
• Goal oriented with focus on customer service is required.
• Proactive, self-starter with a hands-on approach to solving problems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong technical background to include a working knowledge of rotating equipment, pump fundamentals, selection and system design is a plus.
• Experience in Pump Aftermarket Sales is an advantage.
If you want to apply this job please search with the req# 21296BR in http://flowserve.com/Careers