We all know that success takes the work of talented and dedicated people who are committed to making an impact every day. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain a diversity of world-class people. Network Technologies Inc, located in the Cleveland/Akron area in Ohio, offers a wide array of career opportunities. We are continually searching for the best and brightest.
Network Technologies Inc is a leading global provider of high quality IT infrastructure management solutions. Since 1984, NTI has been continually providing quality KVM solutions for thousands of leading companies in every industry, including manufacturing, retail, service providers, education and research, financial services, government and telecommunications.
NTI develops and manufactures extenders, server environment monitors, cables & adapters, KVM drawers, A/V matrix switches, KVM switches & video splitters that are world-renowned for their exceptional quality, reliable performance & innovative technology. Network Technologies Inc is committed to the environment, and the "going green" initiative. We have been rewarded with over 20 consecutive years of dramatic growth.
All Full Time positions include excellent benefits such as:
* Medical Benefits
* Dental Benefits
* Vision Benefits
* $15K Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
* Third-party supplemental benefits including voluntary life, short and long term disability
* Company Paid Employee Assistance Program through Anthem
* 401K with match
* Tuition and Gym membership Assistance
* Casual Dress
* Vacation Pay
* Holiday Pay
Mechanical Design Engineering Manager-Full Relocation Package Offered
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer Manager who has a proven track record of leading and technically managing the Mechanical development of innovative hardware products.
The qualified candidate will have the ability to successfully manage multiple Design Engineering teams through multiple product development programs simultaneously. The qualified candidate will provide strategic as well as tactical contributions to the conceptual and detailed design of a variety of electronic products and will be responsible for providing leadership to the Mechanical Design teams as well as the other disciplines associated with the productizing of our electronic products. These products must be successfully managed using both internal and external contract design resources through the design validation, production, and process validation phases.
The successful candidate should be considered as an expert in his or her technical field as well as having a proven track record of success regarding team leadership and motivation, program management, budgeting responsibilities and overall department ownership. The candidate must demonstrate a detailed understanding of the significance of time to market, risk mitigation, contingency plans, return on investment, etc.
Excellent communication skills, leadership, people management, program management skills, self-motivation and the ability to successfully deal with ambiguity are a must.
· Contribute in all aspects of mechanical design and project management from "cradle to grave".
· Design and layout of sheet metal, plastic enclosures and electromechanical drawer assemblies using SOLIDWORKS and AUTOCAD software.
· Project Lead/Management, including writing product proposals, status reports, assembly procedures, calculating and tracking costs, interacting with vendors, and any other planning, organizing and managing of resources to bring about the successful completion of project goals and objectives.
· Work closely with other Engineering Disciplines, Metal Fabrication, Production, and Purchasing Departments to maximize efficiency and quality.
· Develop innovative design techniques to maximize efficiency of fabrication and assembly processes.
· Create test plans to evaluate contract manufactured materials.
· B.S./MS Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum experience of 6 years in an engineering design environment with 2 years of Solidworks experience desired.
· Experience with sheet metal design, calculating bend deductions and resolving fabrication issues is a plus.
· At least 5 years of engineering management experience and excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to focus on ever-shifting priorities.
· Comfortable designing in a tight tolerance environment.
· In-depth knowledge of the ME domain.
· Demonstrated leadership in working through complex problems in a multi disciplinary environment.
· Demonstrated experience in integrating with cross functional groups including manufacturing, test, reliability, quality, purchasing, hardware engineering, and compliance.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Network Technologies Inc
1275 Danner Drive
Aurora , OH 44202