Job Summary: Is responsible for assisting in planning; design; development of scope; and, coordination, supervision and management of construction and renovations projects for Pinnacle Health System under the direction of the Construction Project Manager. Is also responsible for quality control, adherence to institutional and industry standards, budget requirements, compliance with applicable regulatory agencies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in healthcare construction.
- Understanding of all aspects of design and construction.
- Ability to manage large volume of complex work simultaneously.
- Computer skills are required.
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLE HEALTH) System in Harrisburg is one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals and a healthcare organization dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for central Pennsylvania. A 600-bed hospital system, PinnacleHealth includes two acute care facilities, numerous primary and specialty care centers, physical therapy, orthopedic surgery, robotic surgery, cardiology, medical imaging, Magnet® nursing, and much more.
To explore all of our opportunities, please visit our website at pinnaclehealth.org/careers.