|Client will not Consider Visa Candidates
Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Food Engineering. Position also requires 60 months (5 years) experience as Food Industry Engineer or similar related position. The experience must include ISO 9001 and ISO 22000.
1. Coordinate internal auditing program (ISO 9001, ISO 22000) and Foqus/Hygiene Audits.
2. Mediate customer audits/regulatory audit (Kosher, EU No, 142/2011)
3. Coordinate QA plant performance with Lab Support, Commercial and Raw Materials/3rd party specialist
4. Oversee validation efforts for the Delhi, NY manufacturing facility
5. Conduct Yearly training sessions for GMP, HACCP and Hygiene Zones
6. Prepare and communicate First Time Right reports
7. Review, approve and release Production Batch Reports
8. Key participant in activities/projects with Production, R&D and Engineering
9. Monitor legislation to maintain plant compliance Review and support actions on production CAPA
10. Provide backup support to QA Raw Material Specialist
11. Supervise: Food Safety & Quality systems, Projects and Continuous Improvement and QA Operationalist, Manufacturing.