|One of the nuclear leaders in Ontario is looking for a well-rounded engineer Software Engineer that is able to communicate with a cross functional team while supporting projects related to the Darlington Refurbishment.
- Lead design group
- Implementation and testing of modern PLC based control systems for robotic applications
- Coordinate and follow-on support and service of installed systems
- Coordinating with electrical engineering on the selection and qualification of appropriate PLC hardware platforms.
- Interfacing directly with customer technical leads to support and service installed systems at Canadian nuclear generating stations.
- Guiding intermediate PLC designer/developers to produce a design and implementation that meets customer requirements
- Preparing and presenting technical concepts, designs and reviews with the end-customer.
- Interface with PLC vendors on technical support issues, and to develop proposals for RFQs.
- Analyze, develop and write Software Requirements Specifications for new and re-engineered control systems
- 5+ years of experience in PLC software architecture, design and implementation.
- Experience in requirements analysis and documentation.
- Supervision of a team of developers.
- Full knowledge of IEC 61131-3 languages.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.