T.D. Williamson, Inc. (TDW) was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 1920 as an electrical contracting firm serving the emerging petroleum industry’s needs for power. With over 55 locations worldwide, including offices in Canada, United States, Singapore, India, Norway, Belgium, TDW is the premier pressurized piping maintenance company in the oil and gas industry. We design and manufacture engineered solutions for monitoring, pigging, tapping, plugging, and inspecting essential piping systems. TDW products and services are recognized as standards of excellence around the world. The company is globally recognized for professional integrity, quality products, innovative technologies and high regard for customer relationships by standing behind the strongest product warranty in the industry.
Assembles, integrates and tests electronic and mechanical parts to produce In-line Inspection Equipment in accordance with established quality control procedures. Repairs, reworks and refurbishes In-line Inspection Equipment to company specifications. Provides assistance to Engineering with assembly and development of new equipment.
• Performs routine and preventative maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs all service equipment prior to field deployment in accordance with established assembly and configuration procedures.
• Assists in the development, assembly, and testing of new equipment to enable more reliable and improved Inline Inspection Equipment.
• Utilizes mechanical drawings and electrical schematics to prepare and assemble electro/mechanical parts. Assists in the collection and maintenance of “As-Built” records.
• Fabricates or modifies parts as needed utilizing available tools and materials.
• Utilizes appropriate forms and software to report the build and repair history of In-line Inspection Equipment and sub-assemblies.
• Identifies and suggests corrections for fit and finish problems with parts and assemblies.
• Provides support to Field Service by configuring In-line Inspection Tools for specific customer requirements.
• Maintains clean, orderly work area, ensuring that TDW safety standards are maintained.
Knowledge, skills & abilities required:
• Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent skills, with minimum of one year related experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within Electronic Technology. Advanced understanding of electronic digital and analog circuits and an extensive understanding of hardware, firmware and software used for data processing, logging and mapping tools is required.
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude in the safe and proper use of hand tools and small power tools used in the fabrication of In-line Inspection Equipment.
• Ability to assemble complete MFL and DEF inspection tools with minimal supervision. Demonstrated soldering skills necessary for fabrication of wiring harnesses, battery packs and SMT.
• Proficient in the use of personal computers; Microsoft Word and Excel software at the Intermediate level.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
We offer an excellent work environment, opportunities for growth, a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Medical Insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and a Flexible Spending Account
• Group basic life/AD&D insurance and supplemental/voluntary life/AD&D insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Retirement Benefits: pension plan and 401(k) with company match
• Paid Leave: sick leave (nonexempt employees only), vacation, 11 paid holidays annually
• Educational Assistance
• Company Bonus Program
Apply Online at: