|Ontech Building Consultants Inc. is a progressive, company with its office located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In business since 2003, Ontech provides exceptional engineering, planning, building science, surveying and building restoration consulting services to its clients.
We have an immediate opening for a Junior/intermediate Civil Engineer or new graduate (EIT) in our Toronto, office, an extremely busy location with an abundance of opportunity within a booming construction condo industry.
This position will involve:
• Providing assistant to senior staff experienced and skilled with engineering and project management of projects from proposal stage, condition assessment, project cost estimating through conceptual design, detailed design, specifications, construction and completion stages
• Must be proficient with the use of CAD and preparation of technical design drawings along with Power-point, Excel and Word software
• Assist in the managing process with technical staff participating on projects
• Providing assistance to the Senior Project Manager and Principal Engineer as required for planning, sales and marketing
• Preferred 1 to 3 years’ experience in civil engineering with an emphasis on consulting engineering
• Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) designation in Ontario, or eligible for registration as a P.Eng. in Ontario
• Prior professional experience should be in one or more of the following areas: Civil/Structural, Building Sciences, Building Rehabilitation and technical writing skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY:
• If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, submit your resume and cover letter in a PDF format via email online at our web site:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.