|Facility Maintenance Technician Supervisor
This is a full time hourly position with benefits.
1. Manages the security cameras and phone systems and the building key distribution.
2. Handles all Facility mechanical contract, as well as contract for waste disposal, snow removal, grounds maintenance, building exterior maintenance.
3. Maintains financial budget related to the Maintenance Department
4. Works closely with Social Services, regarding work orders for tenants and unit inspections.
5. Repairs electrical equipment: lights, outlets, small motors.
6. Repairs plumbing: hot water tanks, pipes, sinks/tubs.
7. Cleaning maintenance: floors, restrooms, vacuum, dust, window cleaning.
8. Moves equipment: furniture, boxes, set-up for rentals.
9. Trash disposal and maintaining recycling process.
10. Outside maintenance: sweep, hose down, snow removal, cut grass and trim shrubs
11. Manages outside cleaning contractor that services the Early Learning Center.
12. Supervises the Part-time Custodian in performing cleaning and misc. maintenance jobs
13. Troubleshoots for potential problems as deemed necessary.
14. Makes Supervisor aware of problems and recommends potential solutions.
15. Orders maintenance and building supplies, requests bids from vendors.
16. Maintains a weekly list of items to check.
17. Obtains bids on building equipment and services as needed.
18. Actively supports LEED building status and maintains compliance.
19. Completion of daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks.
20. Inspection of Independence Place residential units at least quarterly with Property Manager.
21. Manages Preventative Maintenance (PMA) program for the facility and all systems
22. Participates in Racial Justice activity at least once per quarter.
Three to Five years experience in maintenance/custodial including supervisory experience. Requires the ability to organize and prioritize tasks. Experience in the Repair of plumbing, mechanical and electrical equipment. Excellent communication skills; proficient with Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.