Come work with a team of talented engineers committed to changing how software modeling tools are used to design complex engineering systems used in automobiles, aircraft, and spacecrafts.
- Help conceptualize, architect, and implement capabilities within ground-breaking simulation software
- Define innovative graphical modeling syntax and semantics for client-server, and distributed system modeling
In this position you will:
- Work hands on within the core simulation software platform for Simulink
- Define new graphical syntactic constructs in our core modeling platform
- Give semantic meaning to these constructs
- Refine how these constructs are simulated within the platform
- Define how we automatically generate code for these constructs in our code generation platform
Qualifications Required / Preferred
The ideal candidate will have strong algorithmic programming C/C++ skills and an appreciation for engineering applications (such as controls, signal processing, applied math, etc.) along with an M.S. or Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Experience with, system-level programming, real-time systems, Simulink, and MATLAB are pluses.