WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
+ Basic Qualifications: A BachelorÆs degree in IT or Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of experience in telecommunication and data network planning, design and operational management, which includes but not limited to:
- Knowledge and experience in data and telecommunications networks including MPLS, Trusted Internet Connections
- Experience and knowledge of end to end telecommunications and data networks system testing and Commercial tools
- Experience in Evaluation of System Performance logs
- Knowledge and experience in Reviewing/Troubleshooting System Performance, Problem and Incident Detection
- Experience evaluating Design Alternatives
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Job Title: SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (TRANSPORT)
Primary Location: United States û Northern Virginia, Metropolitan Washington DC
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.