|Job #40673: Mine Surveyor
Job Code: #40673
Title: Mine Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Montreal, NL
Date Posted: 06-Nov-2012
Mine Surveyor - Newfoundland and Labrador – Relocation required
Are you looking to work for a leader in the global mining community, at a site that is doubling production this year? If so, we are looking for experienced and entry-level Mine Surveyors to start now!
There is a great benefits package provided by the company, support from senior management, the opportunity to mentor the junior members of your team and the chance to work on reputable projects.
Responsibilities: · Pit prisms and update the geotechnical database
· Experience with regard to business development, geotechnical design tools and software, project management and field
· Generate topographical maps for pit, dumps and stockpiles
· Month end period survey of mining activities in the pit and the stockpiles
· Layout drill holes, survey blast holes and definition drilling
Qualifications:· Currently have a Mining Technical/Technologist/Civil degree and/or a combination of mine survey experience
· Ability to manage time and multiple responsibilities
To Apply:Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume, with cover letter to Peter Garbacz by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job# 40673 or contact me at +1 514 906 4779.
I would like to thank everyone in advance for their interest in this position; however only those requested for follow-up will be contacted.