Centers for Dialysis Care
The Centers for Dialysis Care is an unparalleled presence in Cleveland’s dialysis community. We are currently looking for an individual to fill the position of Regional Technical Manager.
· Management and/or supervisory experience
· 1 year dialysis experience a plus
· Experience with hemodialysis and dialyzer reprocessing equipment repair.
· Experience with water system and solution delivery systems (SDS) troubleshooting and repair.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
· Post-secondary education a plus, Bachelors degree preferred
· Knowledge of CDC Quality Assurance policy and procedures
· Manage and train the Technical Assistants.
· Oversee maintenance of the facility physical plant
· Monitoring and maintenance of water treatment and solution delivery systems (SDS).
· Oversee dialyzer reprocessing procedure and QA.
· Develop working relationships with DPCS and facility Medical Director
· Manage supplies/inventory.