Research, collect, and report information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers. Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force and acting as technical liaison to the sales team.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervisor but a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Biological sciences
- 5 year’s experience in Manufacturing Applications Engineering
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Candidate must possess/exhibit the following skills/abilities:
- Absenteeism: at work every day on time
- Accuracy: uncompromised
- Communication Skills: technical information, internal/external customers, all levels of employees
- Conflict Resolution
- Attention to detail