We are currently seeking Lab Engineer for a Full-time position in Duluth, GA.
- 4-5 years in electromechanical equipment test or service
- Must have experience working in electromechanical test lab environment.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience with computer based analysis tool (Labview)
- Good verbal skills
- Good hands on abilities
- Data acquisition skills
- Must enjoy working in a lab
- Set-up and run complicated lab tests in a Mechanical Research & Development Lab.
- Evaluate data and make engineering recommendations.
- Develop test procedures and methods.
- Communicate test procedures and results-verbal and written.
- Improve and sustain Lean measures and processes in the labs.
Keywords: Electromechanical, Test, Bachelors
Interested candidates should send a copy of their Resume including salary/rate information or apply at our website.
Synergy America, Inc is a 16-year-old Professional Services staffing firm providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire resources to companies looking for key individuals. We specialize in providing top-notch talent for our clients, and help candidates in finding the right position.
We focus in a variety of areas: Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting/Finance and Human Resource professionals. We source and supply candidates nationwide. We are located in Atlanta, GA
We rely on our knowledge of search and hiring procedures. We consider both the companies and the candidates to be our clients. We believe in providing the highest level of service to our clients at all times.