Our client is one of the world’s largest unhanged producers of gold with attributable annualised production of 3.5 million gold equivalent ounces from eight operating mines in Australia, Ghana, Peru and South Africa. Our client is recruiting an Underground Fitter.
Type of employment: Permanent
Remuneration: Market related
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant Trade Test Certificate
• Medical certificate of fitness
• Underground experience (essential)
? Maintenance repairs of the following equipment pertaining to the mechanical portion as follows, but not limited to:
* Maintenance of winders, belts and loading arrangements (only applicable to winder fitter)
* Repair, maintenance and inspection of multi-stage pumps and refrigeration plants (only applicable to pumps fitter)
? Being appointed under Regulation 2.9.2 of Mineral Act and applicable regulation to the Mine Health and Safety Act
? Being responsible for proper discipline in the section
? Providing and maintaining a safe environment with minimum risk
to health and safety of employees in the section.
CV APPLICATION PROCESS:
• Only South African citizens can apply.
• Please e-mail CV to Leoni Viljoen: leoni @ conscript.co.za
• Please ONLY submit CV and please DO NOT submit any additional documents.
• CV must include current salary and salary expectation.
• CV must include reasons for leaving.
• CV must include 3 to 5 contactable references.
• Please quote reference in e-mail subject line: Underground Fitter
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE WITH SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES ONLY. SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS FROM APPLICATION DATE THEN PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL. WE WILL RETAIN YOUR RESUME IN OUR DATABASE FOR OTHER SUITABLE OPPORTUNITIES.