|Electrical Engineer - Industrial Controls - OH
Location Columbus Ohio
The Associate will design electrical controls and power subsystems for air pollution control equipment including precipitators, regenerative thermal oxidizers, fabric filters and flue gas systems and pressure processing systems such as autoclaves and shelf dryers. This position is located in Columbus, OH.
Qualifications include a bachelorÆs degree in electrical engineering or the like, three to five years of experience in electrical design work including motor control centers, variable frequency drives and industrial control networks using CAD software. Knowledge of PLC design and programming, HMIs and automated control systems. Familiarity with NEC preferred.
The Company offers a competitive salary and a benefits program including: medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), paid-time-off (PTO) & Holidays, 401(k) Pay Deferral Plan, paid disability and life insurances.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
2. 3 + years of experience in electrical design including motor control centers and industrial control networks.
3. PLC programming, HMIs and automated control systems.
4. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
5. Experience with NEC is preferred.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org