|Title: Software Engineer
Location: Perry, OK
Experience: Around 4 years
• Develop, debug and and/or improve software for electronic controls, displays, and communications applications in the underground construction market.
• Participate in the definition and specification of new products.
• As an individual or team member, design and implement high-quality software solutions that meet product requirements.
• Resolve integration issues that involve multiple software modules and/or developers.
• Work closely with electronic, system and software design engineers to optimize overall product performance.
• Provide product technical support to internal customer support resources.
• Participate in the development of software to interface with product test equipment.
• Work with hardware engineers to define interfaces and optimize hardware/software performance.
• Thoroughly test and evaluate software to ensure maximum quality and functionality.
• Create software design and validation documents.
• Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering; MS preferred.
• Proficiency in C / C++ programming language, data structure and/or object-oriented design.
• Proficiency with communications protocols including RS-232, CANOpen and SAE J1939.
• Proficiency in developing applications for MS Windows platforms including SQL, OpenGL, QT, .NET, etc.
• Understand Web technologies including Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML) and the configuration of web servers.
• Experience with Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and implementation.
• Experience with electrical and electronic controls, components, and troubleshooting.
• Experience working with MathWorks MatLab, Simulink, Stateflow, and Embedded Coder is desirable.
• Experience working with remotely located teams.
• Excellent leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills.
• Results-driven, action-oriented, positive and energetic.