|SBS092812\">Aerospace Mechanical Engineer
Job Code :SBS092812
Division :Triumph Aerospace Systems - Seattle
Location :Redmond WA US 98053
% of Travel Required :None
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Skill :Engineering ->Controls, Design, Electrical, Instrument, Mechanical Integrity, Simulation
Job Description :
Join a company that is a leader in the design, development, manuacturer, repair, sales, and life cycle support of aircraft control and actuation systems and structures. Our specific function within the corporate group is to design and integrate systems and structures aboard customer airframes utilizing thte broad capabilities of our sister companies. The position we are seeking to fill performs research, design, and development in areas such as mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, thermodynamic, or heat transfer for production, transmission, measurement and use of energy. It will apply research to the planning, design, development and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and/or machines.Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience (preferably within the aerospace industry), have the flexibiity to be a team member, and be able to work within an employee-oriented environment.
We are also seeking up to four (4) engineering interns to work within our engineering department.
Full benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), ten paid holidays, PTO, life insurance, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M / F/ V / D
Job Requirements :
1. Bachelor's Degree (BS) in mechanial or aerospace engineering
2. 5-10 years experience
3. Engineering Intern in a mechanical or aerospace program
4. Experience with a wide variety of aircraft systems
5. Assertive team player who is self-motivated and enjoys working in a team environment and works well others
6. Ability to support customer in developing and tuing requirements
7. Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, MS Power Point, MS Project)
Shift/Hours :First Shift (Day)