Storified by Chad Jackson · Wed, Nov 14 2012 07:05:56
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create Product Lines, Models, and Products
- Capture the requirements from an MS Word requirement specification document into the ENOVIA database
- Connect the captured requirements to a model
- Commit the Candidate Product Requirements to a Product
- Create Decomposed and Derived requirements
- Create test plans to verify that the technical solution meets the requirements
- Create hardware and software builds for the product revision
- Revise a released requirement using an Engineering Change
ENGINEERING.com brings the most influential voices in engineering to a worldwide audience of engineers. Our stories are informative, inspiring and entertaining.
Eng-Tips.com | eFunda.com | Engineering Central | EngNet
Copyright © 2013 ENGINEERING.com, Inc.