whats the best work for me?
Last Post 19 Aug 2012 02:27 PM by Niel. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
New Member
New Member

15 Aug 2012 01:26 AM
    i am currently a graduating student this 2013 with a degree of BS in Electronics and communications engineering here in the philippines. after graduation we will be immediately migrating to the USA. I was wondering will i be able to have a stable job there with my degree without the license and all and what job should i look for.. thanks in advance..
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

    19 Aug 2012 02:27 PM
    If you are coming to the USA for employment, you had better have an H1B or other visa which will allow you to seek employment. Simply arriving in the USA with a BS degree will not get you employment.

    For more information about the Visa requirements to work in the USA go to


    Niel Leon