Type of subject in for a bachelors degree
Last Post 19 Jul 2012 06:18 AM by cdw2152. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
New Member
New Member

22 Jun 2012 02:48 AM
    what should i major in for a bachelors degree if i were to do a masters in mechatronics engineering?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

    05 Jul 2012 05:08 AM
    There are universities which have Mechatronics as formal engineering discipline at the undergraduate level. They are usually part of the Mechanical Engineering Department or School. If you can not find one in your area or which you can easily attend, consider going for an Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Mechanics Degree. Be sure to focus heavily on electrical and computer engineering elective courses.

    If the school has a robotics area that would also be a good place to focus.

    Be sure to talk to a guidance counselor and with your academic adviser when choosing your courses at the undergraduate level.

    Niel Leon
    New Member
    New Member

    19 Jul 2012 06:18 AM
    Some schools have undergrad mechatronics degrees. If they don't I would go Electrical or mechanical engineering and take robotics classes.